By far the most effective daily practice I’ve used to organize my life has been a bullet journal. Because I love bullet journaling so much, I decided to make this Bullet Journal Quick Start guide to share my knowledge with you!
If you want to:
- be more intentional
- be more consistent
- organize every part of your life
- and feel in control
…then a bullet journal is a great practice for you! But starting can be a little overwhelming! What pages should you have? How do you organize ALL those different thoughts in your head? What is a key and why do you need it? And do you really need ALL those fancy supplies?
This quick start guide will give you EVERYTHING you need to get started bullet journaling with confidence and joy!
There’s no reason to feel like you can’t bullet journal. This quick start guide will help you:
- find out how to get started with your bullet journal
- what a key is (and how to use it!)
- understand what page options to include
- how to figure out what pages will be best for you
- understand the benefits of different types of ruled journals
- decide on the perfect pen (because you really should love it!)
- wade through all those fancy supplies and decide which ones you want (and which to skip)!
This guide will help you set up your bullet journal to be an effective practice this year and the next! Feel confident organizing your life today with the Bullet Journal Quick Start Guide!