Who I Am
You may be wondering, what is this person all about?
First, I have done a LOT of stuff:
- written and recorded two music albums
- graduated cum laude as a transfer student (switching my major from art to Peace and Conflict Studies!)
- traveled and lived all over the country and world
- had solo art exhibits
- been an instructor of everything from art to social sciences, of kindergarteners through adults
- had a completely natural and magical birth experience
- worked in non-profits, corporations, universities, as well as my own business
- plus I published a library of books (from workbooks and curricula, to fantasy fiction!)
It's true these things have help shaped me, but they aren't the things I'm most proud of. The things I'm most proud of are:
- coming out of the closet about who I am
- having a slew of perfect days (seriously!)
- forgiving myself
- forgiving those who caused me trauma
- being an awesome parent
- my ability to keep going
- and of course my 100% BREAKTHROUGH RATE with my clients!!!
Why learn from me?
I've been there.
Even with all my amazing accomplishments, for a long time I didn't feel worthy or accepted. I was anxious and ashamed all the time.
To make it even worse, I didn't recognize it. It took me 31 years to figure it out.
Then in 2013 I lost everything and was forced to confront my truth. Over the course of two years, I studied. I read every book I could. I read articles, blogs, took classes, talked with friends, journaled, published, and meditated.
At the end of this intense exploration, I was a completely different person. I owned and embraced my abilities. I felt happy every day. I felt love for myself and others. My whole life transformed and continues to grow more wonderful with each new day.
Now I experience joy, peace, and love every day of my life.
Some time in the middle of that process, I was driven to share my lessons with others so anyone could feel this way. My work, like my life, shifted.
It is my sincerest wish that you benefit from my lessons. You don't have to struggle. You don't have to feel guilty, ashamed, angry, afraid, or sad. You can feel love now. You can live your best life. You can have everything you deserve!