With everything going on in the news right now, it feels as though the ground beneath us has liquefied. Nothing seems still. Everything feels like it’s in a constant state of movement. It’s disorienting and unsettling.
But what if you could find a way to be still no matter what? What if there was one place you were guaranteed stillness no matter what was going on in the world or your life?
In the following video I share where you can find such a place, and how to maintain your stillness.
Tips to Find Your Stillness
Stillness is within your reach. I used to be a fidgety mess – for years. I found stillness. If I can do it, you can too. It just takes setting the intention and being committed. To practice gratitude and mindfulness there are a few things you can do:
- Check out a few easy gratitude practices here.
- Forgive yourself. Try this practice here.
- Start a bullet journal to track your practices and or set intentions. You can read how I use this practice here.
- Start a meditation practice to build more mindfulness. There are a few easy ones here.
The key is to find things that work for you. They should feel good. If they don’t, those practices aren’t right for you. The good thing is there are A TON of different possible practices that can help you.
Not sure what will work for you? Want more guidance? Let’s chat! I’m happy to help you find practices that will give you a sense of stillness and respite in this seemingly chaotic world. Click here to contact me now!
Latest posts by Alexis Donkin (see all)
- Reconnect with this Mindfulness Exercise (and see the universal in the everyday) - July 24, 2017
- What the Golden Rule Is (and rediscovering forgiveness) - July 17, 2017
- You Need Guides & Community - July 10, 2017